Friday, June 08, 2007

Esthete Radio 27.0 Playlist - 3.6.07

we all had fun. let's do it again,

ArtistSongAlbum
Yacht
I Believe In You
I Believe In You. Your Magic Is Real. (2007)
Spider Bags
Alphabet City Blues
A Celebration of Hunger
The Ghost
Me and My Loved Ones
When You Are Dead
Gloria Scott
It's Better to Have No Love
What Am I Gonna Do (1974)



Hawk
The Rolling of the Bones
Africa She Too Can Cry (1972)
Hawk
Dark Side of the Moon
Africa She Too Can Cry (1972)
Mikael Ramel
Apfigur
Extra Vaganza
Rainbow Ffolly
Sun and Sand
Sallies Fforth (1968)
Technical Space Composer's Crew
Ho-Mai-Nhi (Boat Woman Song)
Canaxis 5 (1968)
Vibracathedral Orchestra
Order Of The Broad Eraser
Wisdom Thunderbolt (2007)



Furry Lewis
I Will Turn Your Money Green
(1928)
Evan Miller
I Will Turn Your Money Green
Beeswax Ephemera (2007)
Daniel Higgs
Spectral Hues
Atomic Yggdrasil Tarot (2007)



Crawling Walls
She's So Wild
Inner Limits (1985)
Thursday's Children
Air Conditioned Man
Nowsounds Groove-In
S.T. Mikael
Seed Of The Sun
Visions Of A Trespasser (1988)
Insect Trust
Walking On Nails
Insect Trust
Marcus
I Want To Fly
From The House of Trax (1978)
Ars Nova
Zarathustra
Ars Nova (1968)



Caribou
Melody Day
Andorra (2007)
Rapider Than Horsepower
I Blame It On The System
Stage Fright, Stage Fright (2003)

No comments: