Sunday, December 10, 2006

Esthete Radio 9.0 Playlist - 10.12.06

Ok. We're back up to speed. I planned on posting this vid just before my internet connection fled and guess who beat me to the punch.



ArtistSong
Jaybird Coleman
Mistreatin' Mama
Frank Hutchinson
Back in my Home Town
Scrapper Blackwell
Kokomo Blues
Sister Rosetta Tharpe
This Train
Furry Lewis
I will Turn Your Money Green
Pelt
A Capsized Moment, Part 3 (A Capsized Moment
Magic Sam
All Your Love
Son House
Death Letter
Blind Willie McTell
Just As Well Get Ready
Jessie Mae Hemphill
Standing In My Doorway Blues
John Fahey
Sunflower River Blues
Howlin' Wolf
Forty Four
Ishman Bracey
Saturday Blues
Leadbelly
Relax Your Mind (Last Sessions)
Robert Wilkins
Rolling Stone Part 1
Henry Flynt
Blue Sky, Highway and Tyme (Backporch Hillbilly Blues Vol 1)
Rube Lacy
Mississippi Jailhouse Groan
Fred McDowell
61 Highway
Jack Rose
Blessed By The Name of the Lord (Raag Manifestoes)
Tommy Johnson
Slidin' Delta Blues
Jack Gowdlock
Rollin Dough Blues
Bayless Rose
Black Dog Blues
Henry Flynt
Sky Turned Red (Backporch Hillbilly Blues Vol 1)
John Hammond
Little Birdie
Homer Quincy Smith
I want Jesus to Talk With Me
Henry Spaulding
Cairo Blues
Geeshie Wiley
Last Kind Word Blues

No comments: