Saturday, April 21, 2007

lil Troy and all the Memories

How about this? I have been trying to remember this song that has been stuck in my head for the past 4 months. Obviously, this song was not so clear for me to understand the actual lyrics, it is much better explained by a familiarly distinct haze. You can probably discern that I am a small fan of kitsch, but prepare yourself for Wanna Be a Balla.



I was pretty young at the time this song got big, so i'm not sure if it was a national thing or more regional. I am not sure what struck me yesterday while driving up the 55 freeway to remember that this song stuck in the back of my head for 4 months was infact by lil Troy. It came to me for no explicable reason; I had to text it to myself so I would be sure to remember later. Well, I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

ps- tomorrow should be a great show. i haven't been around to do the show much lately, so Esthete Radio should be back in full force, tune in!

No comments: