| Artist | Song | Album |
|---|---|---|
| Yacht | I Believe In You | I Believe In You. Your Magic Is Real. (2007) |
| Spider Bags | Alphabet City Blues | A Celebration of Hunger |
| The Ghost | Me and My Loved Ones | When You Are Dead |
| Gloria Scott | It's Better to Have No Love | What Am I Gonna Do (1974) |
| Hawk | The Rolling of the Bones | Africa She Too Can Cry (1972) |
| Hawk | Dark Side of the Moon | Africa She Too Can Cry (1972) |
| Mikael Ramel | Apfigur | Extra Vaganza |
| Rainbow Ffolly | Sun and Sand | Sallies Fforth (1968) |
| Technical Space Composer's Crew | Ho-Mai-Nhi (Boat Woman Song) | Canaxis 5 (1968) |
| Vibracathedral Orchestra | Order Of The Broad Eraser | Wisdom Thunderbolt (2007) |
| Furry Lewis | I Will Turn Your Money Green | (1928) |
| Evan Miller | I Will Turn Your Money Green | Beeswax Ephemera (2007) |
| Daniel Higgs | Spectral Hues | Atomic Yggdrasil Tarot (2007) |
| Crawling Walls | She's So Wild | Inner Limits (1985) |
| Thursday's Children | Air Conditioned Man | Nowsounds Groove-In |
| S.T. Mikael | Seed Of The Sun | Visions Of A Trespasser (1988) |
| Insect Trust | Walking On Nails | Insect Trust |
| Marcus | I Want To Fly | From The House of Trax (1978) |
| Ars Nova | Zarathustra | Ars Nova (1968) |
| Caribou | Melody Day | Andorra (2007) |
| Rapider Than Horsepower | I Blame It On The System | Stage Fright, Stage Fright (2003) |
Friday, June 08, 2007
Esthete Radio 27.0 Playlist - 3.6.07
we all had fun. let's do it again,
Labels:
playlists
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment